This rolltop backpack is made in collaboration with bag makers Sandqvist. It is constructed from 100% recycled heavy-duty water-resistant polyester with leather patch accents and waterproof TPU coating on the bottom. The bag comes with an additional dry bag with a shoulder strap and is equipped with rod tube holders on the sides, a D-ring for your fishing net, a leather floatant holder and leather tipped spool holder. The bag features a 13" laptop compartment, practical cord detailing and can carry up to 25 L.
- Main compartment: W 28 x H 45/65 x D 16 cm
- Laptop compartment on inside: W 28 x H 40 x D 1 cm
- Comes with a dry bag with a shoulder strap
- Front D-ring for fishing net
- Rod tube holder on the side
- Leather floatant holder and leather tippet spool holder
- Outer zipper pocket - Inner mesh pocket
- Functional elastic cord detail
- Compression straps
- Padded and adjustable shoulder straps
- Side bottle slip pockets
Made with water-resistant ballistic fabric made from 100% recycled polyester. The ballistic weave is tight and dense, originally constructed for body armour. The lining is made from 100% recycled polyester and the trimmings are produced from recycled webbing.
The ballistic polyester is made using 100% recycled materials from post-consumer waste. This reduces energy consumption and extends the life of the raw material, creating less CO2 emissions than virgin polyester. Manufactured in Vietnam by Viva. Working conditions at Viva were audited by Fair Wear Foundation in 2019.